If you have the Edge Transport Role installed on an Exchange 2010, mail may be rejected with the following error: My.User@domain.com mail.domain.com #<mail.domain.com #5.7.1 smtp; 550 5.7.1 Message rejected as spam by Content Filtering.> #SMTP#...
- How to force Forefront (FOPE) to use North American data centers to route email
- Office 365 administrators cannot sign in to the Forefront (FOPE) Quarantine service to access mail quarantine
- How to Set Up FOPE with Office 365 Using the Directory Synchronization Tool for Populating Users to Enable Directory Based Edge Blocking and Spam Quarantine Access
- How to reinstall RPC/HTTP proxy feature on SBS 2008 correctly
- Redirecting OWA URLs in Exchange 2010