SBS 2008 setup installs the RPC/HTTP proxy feature onto the SBS Web Applications website, not on the default website. if you remove and reinstall RPC over HTTP through Server Manager or PowerShell, it gets reinstalled...
- How to force Forefront (FOPE) to use North American data centers to route email
- Office 365 administrators cannot sign in to the Forefront (FOPE) Quarantine service to access mail quarantine
- How to Set Up FOPE with Office 365 Using the Directory Synchronization Tool for Populating Users to Enable Directory Based Edge Blocking and Spam Quarantine Access
- How to reinstall RPC/HTTP proxy feature on SBS 2008 correctly
- Redirecting OWA URLs in Exchange 2010