Follow these steps to setup your Exchange ActiveSync account your iOS device: Tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account > Microsoft Exchange. Enter the information in the fields below, then hit Next: Your iOS device will now try to locate...
- How to force Forefront (FOPE) to use North American data centers to route email
- Office 365 administrators cannot sign in to the Forefront (FOPE) Quarantine service to access mail quarantine
- How to Set Up FOPE with Office 365 Using the Directory Synchronization Tool for Populating Users to Enable Directory Based Edge Blocking and Spam Quarantine Access
- How to reinstall RPC/HTTP proxy feature on SBS 2008 correctly
- Redirecting OWA URLs in Exchange 2010