Problem printing Calibri font with Office 2010
this is a common problem, appears to affect Windows XP after Office 2010 is installed. it is believed that it has something to do with a newer version of the Calibri font that gets installed with Office 2010.
- go to Control Panel -> Fonts and replace the current Office 2010 Calibri font (open the font and verify that it is version 5.26) with an older version from Office 2003 or Office 2007 (version 1 for Office 2003, version 5 for Office 2007).
- install the Complex Script support files. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click Start, and then click Run
- Type intl.cpl, and then click OK.
- Click the Languages tab.
- Under Supplemental language support, click to select the Install files for complex script and right-to-left languages (including Thai) check box.
- When you receive the following message, click OK to close the message:
You chose to install the Arabic, Armenian, Georgian, Hebrew, Indic, Thai and Vietnamese language files. This will require 10 MB or more of available disk space. The files will be installed after you click OK or Apply on the Regional and Language Options dialog box.
- Click OK to close the Regional and Language Options dialog box.